Sunday, April 13, 2008

Loooook Out Flamingo Loooooose!!!



Grandmothers bday was Sun April 13th. I have a friend that has a FlamingoAFriend.com business. She let me set these out for my grandmothers bday. There are a ton more just can not see them I cropped the picture to fit the blog. We cooked out and the kids played. Got my grandmother a digital picture frame with 2gb og pictures and man it holds alot of pictures. Plus tells the weather outside and the temp outside plus the temp and himidity inside. We got it at Target for 129.00 plus the 2gb was on sale for 14.00. My grandmother doesnt want much and said not to get her anything anymore since she doesnt have room. Plus pictures just collect dust. So, I figured this way she can see them anytime and we can update the 2gb card with new pictures anytime to keep it fresh for her and visitors. Something to think about if you have family and you like to take alot of pictures. This is an awesome gift! I wanna get one for me soon as I can!! But I wanna big one!! LOL

No comments: