Monday, April 07, 2008

Cop And White Jeeps

Cop And White Jeeps

I think cops like white jeeps for some reason. Tonight my husband was hauling the papers to the storage for the carriers at the local drop. When a cop pulled him over for running drugs. My husband told them he was delivering papers. Turn on inside lights and there was tons of papers in the jeep.

After dropping off the papers on the way home to...

Another officer pulled my husband over checked everything out. Ask why he was leaving storage, what was he out late for. Blah..Blah..

Come on people.. They never bother the real bad people. Recently they have gotten out of hand with the power trip they are on. Not being nice to people. Bad attitudes. Just plain rude.

Well, I am tired and need sleep. Just another day trying to make a living!