Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Broke Down Car




This is a broke down car with NO tires and wrecked in the front.

Funny thing is...

This house is on the SAME road as the house that was in the news paper.

Wonder how they missed this one?

In the small window it seems the Grim Ripper is in the window with his blade..

Street: Nassau Drive Off Triana

Please read this article all the way to the part where a Bob R. explains the codes..

Strange he drove past this car huh???

Article:



@}~>~~>~~ (Stop and smell the roses)

Bob,

I care about how our city looks. Consider this my resume please.. Because for some reason you missed this one on the way to Mr. Wharton's Home.
For that much give me an awesome camera and $500 a week and I'll do it!! I live here to and it dont wanna see junky yards.

Thanks!!

No comments: